TAHA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TAHA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page now and again to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4th April 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information - address, postcode, country
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To send your orders to your delivery address
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us here or phone us on +61 03 96817773 .